WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE AN OFFICAL MEMBER OF E.C.P.C.?
1. I am on the Facebook or Google+ page, does that mean I am an official member? No. You can become an official member by joining our Groups.io page EmeraldCoastPaganCommUnity
2. Are there any membership fees? No. E.C.P.C. does not charge any membership fees. However your participation in group fundraisers for various causes and donations to help offset the costs of facilitation will be greatly appreciated at any event.
3. Is this a coven? No! We are a Pagan CommUnity of individuals, affiliated groups and organizations of many paths and followings, who have come together for the purpose of helping all Emerald Coast Pagans connect online and offline, network, and meet like-minded individuals and connect spiritually.
4. Is there an age restriction to membership? No, but if you are under 18, please have written parental or guardian permission to attend any public or private events, group gatherings and other social activities.
5. What is an "age restricted" or "adult event"? These are events where attendees must be 18 to attend and 21 to participate at adult and age restricted events. These events are clearly labeled by the facilitators.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING MEMBERSHIP
There are many benefits to being a part of Emerald Coast Pagan CommUnity (E.C.P.C.) that are only available to members.
Liking our Facebook or Google+ page DOES NOT constitute membership to Emerald Coast Pagan CommUnity. We use these pages to communicate with people, but they are used in a limited manner due to privacy issues.
By becoming a member of our Groups.io page, you can enjoy the many discussions, benefits and services that are only found there.
To become a member, follow the link below to our Groups.io page. EmeraldCoastPaganCommUnity